Sunday, April 7, 2013

Israel - Here We Come...

In 3 days, I will be on my way to Israel for the first time in years as a vacation traveler.  In my work, I am lucky enough to have led wonderful missions to Israel.  Though very rewarding, it is work and I am now looking forward to being a participant on a trip of lifetime.

My daughter is participating on her school trip to Israel.  She has already left and my mother and I will meet up with them on Friday.  Three generations all together in Israel is a dream come true.

All three of us are bringing our excitement and expectations or lack of to this experience.  My mother hasn't been to Israel since she and my dad took my brother and me back in 1977.  This will be my 6th trip, but my first time since the trip with my parents.  My daughter is experiencing Israel for her first time.

Sharing this with my mother and daughter brings tears to my eyes.  I will be journaling from abroad so that I have a keepsake for my family.

I invite you to share the journey with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment